Skip to main content

Determination & False Security



For the last couple of days, or so, my focus has been sadly money. Going on a budget, getting out of debt, if I'll be able to pay all my bills this month without my family paying for me etc. etc. Right now I'm not very financially stable right now with my two jobs and that in turn has led me to doubt my dreams, If I'll go to heaven and has really made me question how I'm gonna survive as well as if I'm gonna end up poor which has made me go into a little depression. Earlier yesterday. right before I made the decision to have McDonald's for dinner, I just completely gave up and gave my worries to God.

A long time ago when I lived in Nebraska I asked God to take care of me my whole life (Obviously HE would do this regardless): to always have a roof over my head, food, basically anything that will help me to be a blessing in someone else's life.

In remembering this; I came to the realization. Yes we have to have money to survive in this world but at the same time we can not worship it like it's going to save us; it's not! Only God can sustain us and provide for us; yes money is a part of it but God is ultimately in control!

Money is false security. I'd rather be poor, love God, have HIM be my everything, and love people than being rich, ignoring God, and hating people. The way to real riches and having a happy life is letting God be in control and loving HIS people.

Even if my dreams of having a career as a blogger and being an animator doesn't happen I'm still gonna try to make it happen and if I can't make it as a career, I'll do it as a hobby because I love writing and also love to draw (even though I'm not very good at it yet but I'll get there) I'm never gonna give up on my dreams no matter if they don't come true. I'd rather try and fail than not try at all.

So, if you are struggling with something right now with your dreams then don't give up and keep on keeping on. Let God be your happiness and continue to go after your dreams; God will help you get to where you need to be and it might be something that would be totally different that you never thought of before and even better!

"We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps. " ~ Proverbs 16:9

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~ Jeremiah 29:11

Let go and Let God! God Bless! 😀 😃 😄 😁

Comments