Skip to main content

Positive Zeal


There is a lot of things that can go wrong in a day but you can still look at the brighter sides of life.

I know some days seem worse off than others but even though you might have a bad start of your day and at work, you do not have to let it get to you. Just think of all the good things that you love and make you happy! It could be: You family, friends, Actors/Actresses, TV show you watched the other day, nature etc. you name it! If it makes you happy then think on those things (Philippians 4:8) Now I'm not saying that what makes you happy is thinking about ways to kill people or whatever the case may be that....yeah...that would be a no 😛 BUT anything that is pleasing to God HE will make you happy and your day better!

For me the way I try not to let people, situations, my job get to me is basically focusing on two important principles in the Bible: Loving God with ALL my heart and Loving my neighbor as myself ~Matthew 22:36-40 That is the only way to be successful. The way I love people is I know my attitude is very important so I try to think wonderful thoughts that are pure and loving, blessing them secretly as much as I can even when I'm mad at someone I'll pretend to shoot them with blessings or shoot the demon that inside them that makes them act that way 😛 Basically I use my imagination a lot to be positive and do what I need to do so that I can be all that I can be. I've got to say doing all that has made me more confident and happier.

It might seem difficult for you at first do these things but if you try your best, have determination of not to be a quitter, and want to punch the devil in the teeth for all that he has done to you and kept you from all you can be; God will help you so much when you have that zeal to try, get better, not give up, and know that you can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you! (Philippians 4:13)

Just know that hating people, complaining, grumbling, and faultfinding is not your answer but loving God and People are your sure way to having a happy life. I'm not saying you should not vent but don't vent to other people but only to God because that is the only sure way to get your problems fixed and done the right way!

Remember to pray for people, love people, love God with all your heart (Matthew
22:36-40), and be the best you can be each and every day! God Bless!

Comments