Skip to main content

Welcome

Hello! My name is Sean Buck and I have created this blog because I want to share some advice that I know mostly works for me and also try to experiment with new things. I was thinking of becoming a YouTuber but I'm kind of camera shy so optimistically this will help me to be a little more confident and bold enough to do vlogs. This blog will be to encourage and motivate people on their everyday lives. I wanted to start a blog because I feel like my passion is writing; when I'm writing down my thoughts it helps me to be better, lightens the load that I have in my brain and to see it in words is such a relief for me. I hope and pray that this blog will help people better their lives and encourages them to keep on keeping on. Right now my current situation and plan are working part-time at Old Navy and Panera in the mean time working on my blogging skills as well drawing. I not to long ago got fired from my full-time job at Wal-Mart so saving up for hopefully college or maybe I can self-teach myself the skills that I need. I'm really excited to see where this takes me and hopefully it goes somewhere 😛 😁😀 (I use a lot of emoji's F.Y.I)

This blog will be a beginning platform for me. It will help me to get on a daily schedule of writing and to know what to talk about. It will also be an experimental process on how I want my blog to look, sound like, and to portray. I'm determined to make this blog the best it can be and even if I don't get that many followers, traffic etc. hopefully I can encourage somebody out there in the world to keep on keeping on. I want to connect with the people that read my blog and possibly get some insight from you guys what I can improve on and get better at. Right now I'm journaling on Penzu and it's an online private journaling website that is helping me to record my everyday life and to get in the rhythm of writing. I can't wait to see what my blog becomes, how it will evolve and change, and how I can take the skills that I have learned and put into practice.

A little about me:
First off I'm a guy. I say this, more like type this 😛, because when people see me they don't really see a guy; more of a female quality and so, in turn, call me miss, ma'am etc. you would say that I'm a tom girl. Unfortunately, I also have feelings for the same sex but I don't approve of that which I have taken up the lifestyle of celibacy. I'm a Christian: a follower of Christ, have a relationship with God etc. I love God so dearly and HE is the center of my life or at least I want HIM to be. I can be awkward with people because of everything that I have gone through in this life. Also, another reason why I'm awkward is because I'm somewhat scared to mess up a good conversation with someone; After a while of talking with someone, I'll start to not know how to keep the conversation going the way it has been going. I'm a pretty confident person just an awkward confident person; if that makes sense 😜 but overall I'm a nice, friendly, easy going person what I don't like is people who are rude, judgmental etc. because people are not gonna get better if people keep putting people down they're only going to get worse and I'm an advocate of learning from my mistakes and rejecting fear; I don't tolerate fear it's basically stupid to me and I don't waste my time on it. Sadly I do feel fear because you can't get rid of the feeling of fear but I don't bow down to it because mostly it's from satan and I don't want anything from him; I absolutely truly despise him, I hate him so much because of everything that he does and his demeanor.

On a little of my personality side. I'm an introvert pretty much but I can be social when I want to be. I took a personality test on humanmetrics.com, these are my results, and I'm an INFP. Recently I did a path to passion course website on how to find a career with my passions. When I was doing this little project that cost some money 😛 It didn't take me long to figure out how this personality works; I'm not saying that this personality has to specifically go with a career in the results that I got but it pretty much hits the nail on the head of who I am. It said that I would be possibly a writer, artist, counselor, graphic designer, (which is funny because I took classes when I was in Nebraska, in Texas now, on being a graphic designer at Iowa Western) something in ministry, (another coinkydink! since I'm a Christian 😛) a vet, and a Occupational Therapist. Mostly I agree with these careers because I would love to be any of them and I love to learn, even though, sometimes, I don't sit down and learn; mostly I'm watching videos on YouTube or listening to music and dancing 😛 If you want to see and do the course just go here!

So basically that's my introduction it's a little messy, I know, but hopefully, I can get feedback and what I can do better on. I hope and pray that I can use this blog to help people as well as make a career doing this because I feel like this would make me so happy. I'm also learning drawing skills as well so I can be an animator hopefully that kicks off and grows.

Thank You so much for looking at my blog and please leave a comment or something to give me feedback on what you think so far from how I'm handling my blog. I can't wait to see how this turns out as well as hope and pray this will help people tremendously! 😁😀 

Comments