Skip to main content

Miley Cyrus new song/Music Video "Malibu"



Miley Cyrus - Malibu
Picture taken from google images - (LaineyGossip)


Ever since I was in Jr. High I have always been a Miley Cyrus Fan. I loved and still love the TV show "Hannah Montana" --

Hannah Montana Funny Moments
Picture taken from Google Images - (Seventeen)

--have not been a huge fan of her the past couple of years because of her getting into weed, cursing and everything in that nature but I understand that she wanted to break away from the "Hannah Montana" scene because nobody was taking her seriously. I didn't really like it but I understood it from my own personal experience with people not taking me seriously or not thinking I'm mature just because I watch "Kid" shows or cartoons. Honestly, I think "Kid" shows and cartoons are more wholesome than the crud that is on nowadays with: violence, revenge, gossiping etc.
Don't get me wrong I love "The walking dead", "Pretty Little Liars", and other shows like that but when people are putting down wholesome shows like "Hannah Montana", "That's so Raven", or
"SpongeBob SquarePants" than it doesn't really make sense to me. They are shows it is not gonna harm anything if I want to watch a "kid" show or not, if anything, it is going to do more harm than good to watch shows that have to do with violence, revenge etc. but I'm getting off topic.

Miley Cyrus just put out a new song/ Music Video called "Malibu" and I honestly love it and she also went to Radio Disney to look at her audition tape. I believe she is stepping away from her rebellious stage and going back to who she was. I know she's the same Miley as before and I guess I was a fan of "Hannah Montana" Miley Cyrus but I love that she's going back to the beautiful side of her meaning the non-cussing, non-weed smoking persona. She probably might go back to that and this might just a phase but I hope and pray that she continues to get better in this way, is happy, and grows beautifully this way. Either way, I'll still love her even though she's doing all this rebellious stuff so maybe I am a true fan of her all the way. Love her for her and not what she does 😁😀😀

Go here to see the Music Video

Comments